What Should Be Considered When Buying A Baby Changing Table?
Welcome to the world of endless diapers. There’s nothing convenient about the number of times you’re going to have to change your baby’s diaper but there are ways of making it a little less stressful. One of those ways is to get the right baby changing table.
With the many purchases, you’re sure to have leading up to that magical day when you bring home your baby, a purchase of the baby changing table is one you’re definitely going to want to get right the first time. There are so many things to consider such as height and width of the table, whether or not it matches the other furniture and how to utilize the shelves for storage for items like diapers and wipes.
Here is our ranked list of diaper tables from the top down to our number 1 choice!
10. Diaper Corner Baby Changing Table with Pad, Hamper and Basket
This is a great option if you want to isolate the changing table to a corner within your new baby’s room. This table comes with a changing pad, pad cover and a safety belt. Also, the design of this model and built in hamper and drawer is perfect for organization.
9. Nursery 101 Concord Dressing Table
8. Thomasville Kids Southern Dunes Dressing Table
7. Delta Children Nursery Side Table
6. Delta Children Arch Top Changing Table with Casters
5. Dream On Me Ashton Changing Table
4. Delta Children 2-in-1 Changing Table and Storage Unit
3. Graco Changing Table with Water-Resistant Change Pad and Safety Strap
2. Delta Children Eclipse Changing Table
1. Delta Children Infant Changing Table
When it comes to your new baby there is no substitute for peace of mind with your child’s safety and selecting the right baby changing table should be at the top of your list. Each of the changing tables we’ve listed in this review is suitable choices to ensure that safety is one less thing you need to worry about and instead you can focus on the little joys in life.
Having a well-organized changing table comes next! What you’ll find is it can be a lifesaver during those long nights or when you abruptly have woken from sleep to attend to your baby’s needs. There is nothing more precious than the little bundles of joys you’ll swaddle over and over again on your new changing table!