Could you be looking for the best center punches in the market today? If your answer is yes, then there you are. A center punch is a tool that can not only damage your material but also cause injury when using it. Safety becomes a priority when it comes to the use of hand tools. It is therefore essential to make sure you are using the right tool for the right job.
There are various center punch models in the market today that offers a wide variety of features for you choose from. Do you have a problem identifying the best models in the market? Worry not. Here is a list of the ten best center punch tools to work with.
10. Spring Tools 32R00-1 Hammerless Double Ended Prick Punch & Center Punch
9. Starrett 117AA Center Punch
8. General Tools 79P/2 Replacement Point for General Tools 79 Steel Automatic Center Punch
7. General Tools 89 Stainless Steel Automatic Center Punch with Adjustable Stroke
6. Starrett 819 Hinge-Locating Automatic Center Punch
5. Starrett S264WB Set of 7 Center Punches
4. Stanley 16-226 6 Piece Punch Kit
3. Starrett 818 Automatic Center Punch
2. Starrett S117PC Set of 5 Center Punch
1. Starrett 18C Automatic Center Punch
The work of a center punch is becoming easy every day, thanks to the ever-advancing technology. The old models have been replaced with new and attractive models that are much easier to use. Many models have evolved thus easing the process of dimple creating as anyone would think of. This has enhanced swift projects completion in the engineering workshops.
Nonetheless, to achieve the desired results, you need to have the right tool which may not necessarily be the most expensive in the market but rather the most suited one for the task. Safety is a factor that goes hand in hand with the workmanship of these tools.