We all love planting especially growing the flowers, isn’t it? Some have their own front yard or backyard garden and some don’t so they plant indoor. But how do we ensure that they have a normal growth rate period when planting indoor? That always brings up a question of technology enhancement and here we have come up with the solution. It is the idea of bringing LED grow lights for indoor plants that you will need to give your plants to enjoy their life.
They are the best items that you can get in the market and below are some that we have selected among LED grow lights. Below are the LED grow light reviews, feel free to check them out.
Table of Contents
- Our Top Picks:
- List of The Best LED Grow Light Reviews:
- 10. TaoTronics Full Spectrum Grow Lights for Indoor Plants
- 9. Exlenvce LED Grow Light with Bloom and Veg Switch
- 8. Lemontec High Efficient Hydroponic Plant Grow Lights system
- 7. 36W LED Grow Light Bulb
- 6. Aceple 6W Desk Plant Grow Light
- 5. OxyLED LED Grow Light Bulb
- 4. EasyToGrow LED Grow Lightbulb
- 3. Light Bulb LED Grow Lights With FREE Clamp Reflector
- 2. TOPLANET 75W Full Spectrum Light Plant Growing Lamp
- 1. Hytekgro LED Grow Light
- LED Grow Light Reviews Buying Guide
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
- Are LED grow lights any good?
- What size LED grow light do I need?
- Are LED grow lights better than HPS?
- Does LED grow lights use a lot of electricity?
- How many grow lights are necessary for a 10×10 room?
- How many plants can I grow with a 300w LED light?
- How high should LED grow lights be from seedlings?
- What happens when plants grow too high?
- What is the best grow light for indoor plants?
- Does LED grow lights really work?
Our Top Picks:
- 【High EffIciency LED Light & High Yields】UL600 LED Grow Lights utilize the latest in high yielding SMD LEDs technology today, And adopt the design of scientific spotlight cover, Gather 100% light, delivers powerful light output and uniform canopy penetration to resulting maximum higher yields. Only consumes 80w, But it can increase light intensity by 30% & the yields
- 【High Quality & Longer Lifespan】 Due to the environment of the planting room, all products adopt high-level waterproof design (IP67), adopt the best nanometer waterproof material to seal the light panel, waterproof protection port, UL power supply, quality components mean the light lasts longer, built to last, you can easily save money without purchasing lights frequently, Kingled light will be your most loyal planting assistant.
- 【INCREASE YIELDS UP to 50%】ENVIOUSLY LARGE HARVESTS LED GROW LIGHTS. Compared with traditional 200W HPS/MH grow lamp while consuming only 105W true output with 224PCS LEDs, more scientifically and energy-efficient! The plant lights perfect for 3' x 3' growing Coverage at 18" height. Adjusting the height and brightness according to your plants desired level for optimal growth.
- 【SAMSUNG LM301B DIODES】 SUNLIGHT FULL SPECTRUM GROW LIGHT. Infinite close to natural sun light adopts the latest high-quality LEDs technology-Samsung LM301B diodes, high energy efficiency with 2.9 umol/J, generates more usable lighting per watt and provides better light canopy penetration.Consists of 3000K warm white, 5000K white, 660nm deep red, and 730nm IR light, which providing your plants with excellent full spectrum led grow lights.
- New Upgrades: Compare with the traditional 1000 watt grow lamps, this new Dual-Chips 10w led lights is bigger, brighter and efficient, but consuming only 110 watts.
- Perfectly help you to save the energy and improve the environment of plant growing. DOUBLE SWITCH- Veg and Bloom button have different function. Veg switch: It's blue led and white led. For seeding or young vegetative growth,you can use Veg switch only. Bloom switch: It's red led and white led.for flowering/blooming,you can use both Veg and Bloom switches.
- ❥【WIDER FOOTPRINT】➠ The main advantage of Mieemclux's 1000 series is the wide footprint with a big board size at 15.6" x 11.6". It's 1.5 times larger then other brands' 1000 series which can magnificently improve the light coverage and your planting efficiency, Perfect for 3.5'x2.5’ vegetative coverage at 18" and 3'x2' flowering coverage at 14". The larger area quantum board is also better at heat dissipation, it can keep the woking temperature under 52°C and ensure much longer life.
- ❥【VARIABLE DIMMER】➠ The Dimmer knob is featured to control the light spectrum's intensity from 0% - 100%. Useful for times when you don't need much light as in the case for vegetation, saving you money in return. Turn it up to 100% when it is time to harvest. Save electricity while obtaining perfect growth performance for each growing phase.
- HIGHER EFFICIENCY: BLOOMSPECT S1000 grow lights adopt Samsung diodes, high efficiency up to 2.7 umol/J, providing powerful light output and enhancing canopy penetration to resulting in higher yielding footprint. It's perfect for 2.5x2.5 ft veg coverage and 2x2 ft flowering coverage.
- FULL SPECTRUM & DIMMABLE: Full-cycle spectrum, contains white light 3000K and 5000K, red light 660nm and IR 730nm optimized plants growth at every stage of its development, from seeds to harvest. Convenient dimmer knob brings more flexibility for growers to adjust brightness to match plants' each growing phase needs.
List of The Best LED Grow Light Reviews:
10. TaoTronics Full Spectrum Grow Lights for Indoor Plants
This is a grow light bulb that has the capacity of producing the best wavelength for use in the growth spectrum so that there is maximum chlorophyll A and B absorption. This item is able to emit the best light that can be fully used by the planets and that is why it does not waste energy like when you are using other fluorescent lights.
9. Exlenvce LED Grow Light with Bloom and Veg Switch
This light is made with triple-chips 15W LEDs technology which gives this light brighter and efficiency let your plants grow quickly. It is built with 2 channels. The VEG channel consuming 155Watt for young plants and utilizes a full spectrum of colors for germinating seedlings.
The BLOOM channel consumes 80Watt and give more red lights which are suit for plants in the flowering stage. You can also use both channels at the same time for a better result than it will consume a total of 235Wattt. Moreover, this LED grows light comes with a 4 years warranty.
8. Lemontec High Efficient Hydroponic Plant Grow Lights system
For those that have gardens, then I know their plants especially flowers will need the item that we have for you here. Let your plants have that hydroponic growth with this plant grow light. It has been designed with a state of the art LEDs that will always ensure that there is a vegetative growth in every plant that you use out there.
It has a specialized polished aluminum body that will stay longer.
7. 36W LED Grow Light Bulb
The entire spectrum of light that will be produced by this system of light is one that will be useful in all aspects. It is also an energy-efficient product that has been designed more with pure polished aluminum and is also able to keep cool in all temperatures and even provide up to 18 hours of continuous use. Get it today and it will come with 24 months of warranty.
6. Aceple 6W Desk Plant Grow Light
For those that have indoor plants, then you need this grow light at your service. It is easy to install an item that has an adjustable gooseneck arm that will enable you to fix it in any direction.
Tabletop plants are going to be the best to get the maximum use of these items. Ensure that our leaves grow healthy and do not miss the essential light requirements for better growth.
5. OxyLED LED Grow Light Bulb
Plants always need the most efficient when it comes to choosing the right light to use. That is why we are bringing you this bulb because it is able to provide your plants with all the necessary light that they need for everyday use and growth. There is no emergence of radiation or even other side effects that will erupt. It is easy to use at all times.
4. EasyToGrow LED Grow Lightbulb
This grows light will improve the health of your plant. It can fit standard E27 socket and features brilliant all-metal housing and it is easy to set up and use. This LED grow light doesn’t need a special lamp needed and the desk lamp will work great.
It emits the wavelength of light that can be fully absorbed by plants photosynthesis. It features low power consumption and it is high luminous efficiency as well as long service life.
3. Light Bulb LED Grow Lights With FREE Clamp Reflector
This is the best thing for your herbs, plants, flowers, and hydroponics and you will notice great results in two weeks. It covers a wide area and prevents malnutrition and it is ideal for bigger indoor gardens.
This energy-saving LEDs and it is high luminous efficiency. If you have tomatoes, peppers, roses, orchids, lettuce, basil or spinach, this is the great purchase.
2. TOPLANET 75W Full Spectrum Light Plant Growing Lamp
If you want heavy harvest with healthy plants as well as flowers each time? This is the right grow light for your plant which is built with energy-efficient low heat as well as power consumption LED and it will keep cost and temperature down.
You don’t need to have a special socket. It will let you harvest more solid dense buds and the precise light wavelength has been designed for the champion plant as well as flower growth.
1. Hytekgro LED Grow Light
You can use it in a greenhouse or basement for greenhouse farming, plant factory, flower farming, water-soluble breeding, farm, potted plants, tissue culture and more. It features multi-spectrum wavelength and the ABS plastic material molding will ensure durability.
It is mercury-free, lead-free and heavy metal-free. Your plants will grow healthy and you will have a better harvest each time.
Do you want the best indoor greenhouse to grow light that will offer you artificial sunlight that is ideal for your houseplants or indoor garden? These are the best yet affordable LED grow light reviews that will work great if you wish to grow plants indoors. It will boost your seedlings and you will end up recommending to your friends and families. Your plants will enjoy the light and you will enjoy the better harvest and healthy plants. Try them today!
LED Grow Light Reviews Buying Guide
Other than the core role of lighting your greenhouse or gardens, these bulbs also play the secondary role of aesthetics. With regards to this, they enhance the beauty of your yard, garden, or greenhouse. You hence want to insist on one that is very breathtaking to behold.
You do not want to keep purchasing a new bulb every now and then, do you? To minimize the need to do so, the bulb you choose has to be strong and tough indeed. Check the exterior structural construction of the bulbs you are interested in. Insist only on that which is highly resistant to all forms of impacts.
The Size of your Garden
How large your garden is also has a bearing on the kind of a bulb you might need. A good bulb has to emit strong enough rays of light to cover the entirety of your garden. To arrive at the most suitable purchase, loom at the angle of coverage, design of the lens, and the overall size.
Stage of Growth
Plants require varying intensities of light during the various stages of growth. That is why you have to factor also the stage of growth while on the lookout for the best bulb. You will find this information indicated on the packaging of the bulb. Be sure to match the right bulb with the right stage.
The Lifetime of the Bulb
Other than the durability of the bulb, you also want to factor the overall lifetime. This is to let you know in advance just how long you might expect to utilize the bulb altogether. Needless to point out, the best bulb has to be one which has the longest possible lifetime.
Type of Plant
Various plants also require varying intensities of light during their entire growth period. It is yet important to match the right bulb with the right plant. Matching the right bulb with the right plant guarantees greater penetration and extra coverage. It is also needful for the sake of triggering your plant to grow extra foliage.
Definitely, these bulbs draw their power from a source and give off some output in the form of light energy. This notwithstanding, the bulb has to be sparing in its energy consumption and subsequently be cheaper to maintain. Be on the lookout hence for that one which consumes less yet gives out more power.
For your own peace of mind, you want a bulb that is cheaper to come by. Start off by determining just how much you are able or willing to part with. Go ahead to compare the prices of the many retailers out there. Settle on one whose cost falls within your own budget space.
These bulbs come in various shapes, sizes, and constructions. Owing to these differences, they demand diverse kinds of spaces to mount and subsequently use. You have to be mindful of this as well. The best bulb has to be compact enough to demand the least realistic amount of space.
Desired Location of Use
Where exactly do you plan to use these lights? Is it in the indoor or outdoor environment? This consideration is necessary because different bulbs are suited for different environments. You cannot pick any at random and obtain the outcomes you need. Yet again, match the right bulb with the right use.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
Are LED grow lights any good?
A. YES, they are! They conserve lots of energy, last longer, and allow you to set your desired spectrum to meet the precise needs of your plants. Moreover, they also illuminate your rooms in totality not to mention providing some nice and warm glows.
What size LED grow light do I need?
A. The size of your room, the kind of plant, and the stage of the growth of your plants are the factors that determine the size of the bulb you need. Plants that are rapidly growing, larger rooms, and more deciduous varieties require larger kinds of bulbs.
Are LED grow lights better than HPS?
A. YES, they are! Though capable of achieving much the same feats, they are more energy-efficient. That is because they give off the same amount of light as their HPS counterparts yet consumer comparatively fewer energy inputs. Your utility bills will hence go down significantly.
Does LED grow lights use a lot of electricity?
A. NO, they don’t. On the flip side, they consume the least amount of electrical power. For this reason, they inflict slightly lower running costs which translate to higher profitability levels on your part. These notwithstanding, they give you the same levels of benefits.
How many grow lights are necessary for a 10×10 room?
A. Just one strong, centrally-placed grow light may be necessary for such a room. If you cannot find one such, then you have to pick two or three lesser light bulbs. Be sure to space them evenly through to spread out the contents uniformly in the entire room.
How many plants can I grow with a 300w LED light?
A. Just two plants are enough. Any more than that will diminish the strengths and efficacy of the bulbs. This might compromise the quality of the final outcomes considerably. The two plants have to be evenly spaced also for maximum impacts.
How high should LED grow lights be from seedlings?
A. As a general rule, the lights have to be no less than 30 inches (76 cm) above the tips of your plants. This is to allow for the wider distribution of the energy and to minimize blockages of the light output as well.
What happens when plants grow too high?
A. You will definitely need to re-adjust the heights of your growing area. This is to see to it that the 30-inch clearing is maintained at all times. The failure to do this might lead to obstruction of the light which might render the bulbs of no consequence.
What is the best grow light for indoor plants?
A. Generally speaking, the indoor lights do well under the full-spectrum light bulbs. These generate a balanced cool and warm light output which mimics the natural solar spectrum. While at it, the bulbs furnish your plant with all the nutrients it needs.
Does LED grow lights really work?
A. Why not? By consuming a whopping 60% less energy compared to the other lighting mechanisms, yet exuding the same degree of outputs, no kind of bulb comes even close to it. It is hence your best bet and great starting point.