Searching for a refrigerator for commercial applications? Well, many of them do abound. As such, picking the right one might involve a fair degree of care and think. We have deemed it necessary to come in and offer the direction you badly need. Here we shall sample some of the best kinds of commercial freezers and refrigerators.
These refrigerators have been noted to perform better than the many counterparts. At the same time, they also have the structural makeups that are needful for frequent and regular applications. It is our hope that as you read through, you shall receive the insight and inspiration you need to satisfy your needs. So what are the best commercial freezers and refrigerators? let’s check the different types of fridges and choose the best one below.
Table of Contents
- Top 5 Picks:
- Top Best Commercial Refrigerator Brands Reviews:
- 01. Arctic Air AF49 Two Section Reach-in Commercial Freezer
- 02. Arctic Air AR23 26 3/4″ One Section Reach-in Commercial Refrigerator
- 03. Arctic Air AR49 54″ Two Section Solid Door Reach-in Commercial Refrigerator
- 04. Danby DAR044A6DDB 4.4 cu. ft. Contemporary Classic Compact All Refrigerator, Iridium Silver Steel
- 05. EdgeStar CBR1501SLD 5.49 Cu. Ft 142 Can Built-in Stainless Steel Beverage Cooler
- 06. Avallon AFR241SSRH 5.5 Cu Ft Built-in 24″ Refrigerator – Right Hinge
- 07. Arctic Air AUC27R 27″ Undercounter Refrigerator Stainless Steel
- 08. Arctic Air AMT28R 29-Inch 1-Door Mega Top Refrigerated Sandwich/Salad Prep Table
- 09. SABA 27″ Commercial Sandwich Salad Prep Table Refrigerator Cooler
- 10. Vortex Refrigeration Commercial 2 Door Pizza Prep Table – 67″
- 11. Vortex Refrigeration Commercial 48″ 2 Door Sandwich Prep Table
- 12. Dukers LG-430 15.1 cu. ft. Commercial Display Cooler Merchandiser Refrigerator
- 13. Whynter BR-128WS Lock, 120 Can Capacity, Stainless Steel Beverage Refrigerator
- 14. Phiestina 24 Inch Built-In Dual Zone Wine and Beverage Cooler with French door
- 15. KoolMore 27″ Commercial Countertop Refrigerator Display Case Merchandiser with LED Lighting
- 16. NewAir Beverage Cooler and Refrigerator, Mini Fridge with Glass Door
- 17. Stainless Steel 3-Door Back Bar Cooler UBB-24-72GSS
- 18. Dukers DBB72-H3 19.1 cu. ft. 3 Door Bar and Beverage Cooler, Hinge Doors
- 19. Beverage-Air BB94GF-1-B Three-Section Refrigerated Food Rated Back Bar Storage Cabinet 94″
- 20. Beverage-Air BB94GF-1-S 94″ Stainless Steel Food-Rated Glass Door Back Bar Cooler
- Different Types Of Commercial Refrigerator Brands:
- 1. Reach-in Classic Commercial Unit Refrigerators
- 2. Undercounter Refrigerators: The Mini Reach-in Refrigerators
- 3. Refrigerated Prep Tables Refrigerators
- 4. Keep Cool & Merchandise Refrigerators
- 5. Keeping the Back Bar Stocked Refrigerators
- What is the difference between the freezer and refrigerator?
- How To Get Rid of The Refrigerator Awful Smell – Quick and Simple Ways
- 10 Things to Consider Before Buying Commercial Freezers and Refrigerators (commercial refrigerator brands):
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
- Can a beverage cooler be used as a refrigerator?
- How cold can a beverage fridge be?
- What temperature should a beverage cooler be?
- What is the difference between a beverage cooler and a refrigerator?
- What is a beverage refrigerator?
- What is a refrigerator drawer?
- Can you put soft drinks in a wine fridge?
- How do you defrost a beverage refrigerator?
- What temperature should a beer fridge be set at?
- How many beers fit in a mini-fridge?
Top 5 Picks:
- Our reach-in models are beautifully designed in smooth stainless steel for a look that you would be proud to put in any commercial application
- Features include high output fan motors, electronic thermostat with external digital display
- Your purchase includes One Arctic Air AR49 54" Two Section Solid Door Reach-in Commercial Refrigerator
- Refrigerator dimensions: 54” W x 32.75” D x 82.75” H | Product weight – 470 lbs. | Capacity – 49 Cu. Ft. | Depth with door open 90 degrees – 57.5” | Doors – 2 | Shelves – 6 | Casters (each) – 6” | HP – ½ | Amps – 7
- Dimensions: 54" W x 32.2" D x 82.5" H; 47 Cubic Ft Capacity
- White Painted Aluminum Interior with 6 Heavy Duty Adjustable Shelves & Self Closing Doors; Digital Controller
- Our reach-in models are beautifully designed in smooth stainless steel for a look that you would be proud to put in any commercial application
- Features include high output fan motors, electronic thermostat with external digital display
- REACH-IN FREEZER – This beautiful 3-door commercial freezer will keep things Kool in your kitchen, hotel or restaurant. This industrial freezer frees (and freeze) you up to achieve ice-cold success
- COOL STEEL, EASY TO CLEAN – A high-quality stainless steel exterior and aluminium interior, the triple door res great and is easy to clean, convenient to maintain, load and unload
Top Best Commercial Refrigerator Brands Reviews:
01. Arctic Air AF49 Two Section Reach-in Commercial Freezer
If you are looking to store many beverages or food items at a time, you have this particular fridge for your use and leverage. Its interior shelf capacity is pretty high as to be able to accommodate just about every item you might have in mind. Its doors are self-closing and possess some recessed handles that allow for self-locking.
02. Arctic Air AR23 26 3/4″ One Section Reach-in Commercial Refrigerator
This refrigerator will take you beyond merely safeguarding your gears. It does have some aesthetics value that draws from its beautiful design. Its stainless steel makeup further makes for durable stature. Further to that, the fridge is also equipped with a high output motor and an external digital display.
03. Arctic Air AR49 54″ Two Section Solid Door Reach-in Commercial Refrigerator
If you desire unconstrained controls and peak performance, we suggest that you attempt this particular refrigerator. That is because it is equipped with tons of elegant automated features. Examples of these include the external digital display unit, electronic thermostat, and self-closing doors. Together, these minimize any efforts you will ordinarily have to put in.
04. Danby DAR044A6DDB 4.4 cu. ft. Contemporary Classic Compact All Refrigerator, Iridium Silver Steel
In case your search for the right refrigerator is dictated by the need for long-term use, you have no better bet than this one. All its parts, specifications, and structural makeups are geared for maximum durability in mind. Chiefs of these include the metallic door finishes, stylized chrome worktops, and rubber-grip ergonomic handles, to name but a few!
05. EdgeStar CBR1501SLD 5.49 Cu. Ft 142 Can Built-in Stainless Steel Beverage Cooler
Of all the refrigerators that are under our radar today, it is this one that has the highest capacity. It is indeed spacious enough to be able to accommodate a whopping 142 cans each with a capacity of 12 fluid-ounces. Notwithstanding its extremely high capacity, this fridge is free-standing and won’t take up much space.
06. Avallon AFR241SSRH 5.5 Cu Ft Built-in 24″ Refrigerator – Right Hinge
Wary of highly utility bulls? Get hold of this commercial freezer and have your problem sorted out. It does operate in the compressor-powered cooling mechanism. This one traps all the cold while keeping the heat out. As it does so, it cuts down on your utility bill consumption by a considerable margin.
This refrigerator operates in the widest temperature range (34°F – 50°F). Unlike the many competing refrigerators out there, this one has only one cooling zone unit. Its vent and handle are both made of stainless steel. Expect the structure to last longer and outperform the risks of corrosion. Some LED lights exist inside for the sake of illuminating your ambiance and aid with easy retrieval.
07. Arctic Air AUC27R 27″ Undercounter Refrigerator Stainless Steel
Are you constantly on the move? Chances are that you will want to dispense your gears or stored food in numerous positions. Only this versatile dispenser will be of help to you at such times. This refrigerator comprises a quick-release mounting bracket. This one fully supports the dispenser in the horizontal, angled and vertical mounting positions. In these positions, it allows for easier and expedited dispensing.
08. Arctic Air AMT28R 29-Inch 1-Door Mega Top Refrigerated Sandwich/Salad Prep Table
Though primarily meant for freezing your items, this appliance also serves other added benefits. You may use it to safeguard your pans and other kitchenware. Some 1/6 size plastic pans also come along. Other than that, it also comes about with a full length and heavy-duty cutting board. To open and close it, you will make do with the self-closing doors that stretch out at an angle of 90°.
09. SABA 27″ Commercial Sandwich Salad Prep Table Refrigerator Cooler
Do you deal with the preparations for salads and other awesome recipes? You have this specific refrigerator for your choice and use. It does come about with a salad preparation table to facilitate this very issue. That aside, its storage capacity is also high enough to be able to do a comparatively good job.
10. Vortex Refrigeration Commercial 2 Door Pizza Prep Table – 67″
Just in case you reside in an area that is prone to blackouts, we suggest that you make this your refrigerator. It is optimized for use in areas that experience power fluctuations by virtue of containing effective insulation. Thanks to this insulation, you will enjoy reduced utility expenses.
11. Vortex Refrigeration Commercial 48″ 2 Door Sandwich Prep Table
Of all the refrigerators we have in our consideration, it is this one that lasts the longest. This is principal because of the stainless steel interiors and exteriors. Its interior is heavily compartmentalized for handling gears and containers of varying sizes and shapes. The door closes on its own and hence requires limited effort.
12. Dukers LG-430 15.1 cu. ft. Commercial Display Cooler Merchandiser Refrigerator
It is unlikely that customers will purchase your merchandise without first and foremost seeing them. For this role, you will have to use a refrigerator that has transparent glass doors. Look up to no other fridge than this one because of the glass doors. A super bright LED lighting exists to illuminate your beverages at night.
13. Whynter BR-128WS Lock, 120 Can Capacity, Stainless Steel Beverage Refrigerator
You do not need to have that much money to be able to purchase a quality refrigerator. All you have to do is to find a high-quality low-price one such as this. Though cheaper, this refrigerator is packed with many parts and features that deliver unparalleled performance. Its awesome capacity of 120 cans makes it particularly distinctive.
14. Phiestina 24 Inch Built-In Dual Zone Wine and Beverage Cooler with French door
Looking for a refrigerator for your installation that is sensitive to noise? We invite you to try your luck on this one. It is highly effective yet generates extremely low levels of noise. The facility comes along with some dual-zone design that basically handles two cooling feats in one comprehensive packaging.
15. KoolMore 27″ Commercial Countertop Refrigerator Display Case Merchandiser with LED Lighting
Are you a restaurateur who mainly sells his merchandise at night? This is the refrigerator we ask that you place your bet on. It comprises a transparent glass door and is similarly equipped with an LED lighting bulb. These two expose and highlight the beverages that are kept in the fridge for all to see.
16. NewAir Beverage Cooler and Refrigerator, Mini Fridge with Glass Door
Perhaps no other refrigerator is as suited for handling soda, beer, and wine as is this one. With the capacity to handle 126 fans of beverages, no other appliance comes close to this. It does have the ability also to cool down the contents to a chilly 34°F (1°C). To do this, it makes use of a 3.4 cubic foot spacious interior.
17. Stainless Steel 3-Door Back Bar Cooler UBB-24-72GSS
For long-term storage solutions, you want a refrigerator that has a pretty high capacity and contains three doors. This is the one to look up to. It not only has three doors but also provides exceptional storage space solutions for you. The LED lighting illuminates its interior to allow for easy viewing at night.
18. Dukers DBB72-H3 19.1 cu. ft. 3 Door Bar and Beverage Cooler, Hinge Doors
Many refrigerators are harmful to the environment. That is because they are manufactured using substances that are ordinarily too harmful. This one stands out as it is very eco-friendly. It also accords a sufficiently large storage space for you. An LED display lighting also exists for precise adjustments.
19. Beverage-Air BB94GF-1-B Three-Section Refrigerated Food Rated Back Bar Storage Cabinet 94″
Every aspect of this refrigerator is optimized for durability. These are evidenced by the stainless steel construction that is used extensively. Other than being durable, the refrigerator is also easier to keep clean. Its interior is equipped with a fluorescent lighting mechanism that keeps your contents well lit. Choose it to save yourself some time also owing to reduced spates of repairs and maintenance.
20. Beverage-Air BB94GF-1-S 94″ Stainless Steel Food-Rated Glass Door Back Bar Cooler
As its name implies, this refrigerator is mainly used for safeguarding beverages. You hence have it for your choice if you deal mainly with beverages of various kinds. At no other place is this structure better suited than in a restaurant that deals in dispensing drinks. You will also enjoy the pleasure of a well-lit interior that makes for easy retrieval of the gears if and when the need requires.
Just to reiterate an earlier point, the commercial freezer we have reviewed above are truly great for use in restaurants, homes, shops, and other commercial settings. It is certainly in your best interest to find one for your use. Skimming the explanations we have given against each will definitely help you in identifying a good one.
From past experiences, we have noted that many have still been unable to make appropriate choices even after reading our posts. Do not fall part of this statistic. Instead, call on us to give you more information and further assistance in finding one.
Different Types Of Commercial Refrigerator Brands:
1. Reach-in Classic Commercial Unit Refrigerators
As its name implies, the reach-in refrigerator keeps your items at places or positions which are within your easy reach. This it does, typically at your arm’s length. It is by far the most common kind of commercial refrigerator as it is convenient to handle, all factors considered.
In most cases, this item is manufactured using high-quality materials like stainless steel. For this reason, it stands taller than the common agents of damages like corrosion and metal fatigue. Many also have deep freezer compartments for maintaining your beverages in ice-cold conditions.
2. Undercounter Refrigerators: The Mini Reach-in Refrigerators
This is a small reach-in refrigerator. It is subsequently smaller in size and generally measures 34 inches or less. Notwithstanding the smaller size, this refrigerator functions much like your ordinary standard refrigerator. This means it provides intense and commercial-grade refrigeration power. It only differs in the sense that it has a smaller capacity.
Over and above its core role as a refrigerator, this appliance may also double as a food preparation table. Thus, it gives you the ability to prepare your meals without the need to clutter your kitchen area with too many pieces of furniture and cooking gear.
3. Refrigerated Prep Tables Refrigerators
In your typical kitchen, you need several pieces of furniture to actualize your food preparation. This, unfortunately, has the impact of cluttering your kitchen in such a way as to impede smooth movements. Also, acquiring these many pieces of furniture requires lots of money. Save yourself some hassles by picking this appliance.
It doubles up as a food preparation table over and above a refrigerator. In addition to merely preserving your meals, this appliance moves ahead to provide a surface on which you may prepare your meals. Many of them also possess canisters to allow for smooth transportation out and about a given area.
4. Keep Cool & Merchandise Refrigerators
Do you deal purely with beverages? You want a refrigerator that is specially intended to cool your beverage bottles. Look to no other than this one. It has the capacity to accommodate many large bottles at a given time. Then, it does a distinctive advantage of performing well in both the bar and the non-bar commercial settings.
With this refrigerator, it is also possible for you to display the merchandise you have to prospective clients. That is because their doors are transparent in such a way as to allow for see-through of the interior merchandises.
5. Keeping the Back Bar Stocked Refrigerators
Could it be that you have too many drinks and beverages to store at any given time? If you do, this is the refrigerator to set your eyes on. It does have a pretty large capacity that allows for the storage of all the stated merchandise in one comprehensive packaging.
As part of its basic structure and makeup, the refrigerator is properly ventilated to allow for the smooth exchange of gases in and out. Its door is made of glass to allow a would-be customer to behold the items stored inside. Moreover, this transparency also lets the bartenders navigate the interiors conveniently while sourcing the drinks.
What is the difference between the freezer and refrigerator?
A refrigerator is used to keeps your food fresh not freeze with a temperature above 0 Celsius or 32 Fahrenheit, and A Freezer is used to keep your food or other items that suit the temperatures below 0 Celsius or 32 Fahrenheit. Most refrigerators nowadays have a built-in freezer, but to store more stuff or for commercial use, you should consider buying separate refrigerators and freezers.
How To Get Rid of The Refrigerator Awful Smell – Quick and Simple Ways
- The best way to get rid of it is by using Baking Soda. Mix a paste of Baking Soda with water and then apply it to the surfaces inside your fridge or freezer especially underneath bins at bottom of the fridge. Leave on for a day then wipe off with the cloth pieces. This should give you a result within a few days.
- Putting in some of your old newspapers inside will also help reduce the smell.
- Sometimes the smell comes from the drain pan or the tubes that got into it. Simply take it off the drain pan and make a good clean of it. For your safety please disconnect the electricity from your fridge before doing it.
10 Things to Consider Before Buying Commercial Freezers and Refrigerators (commercial refrigerator brands):
Your first and foremost concern should be the energy rating of the refrigerator you are interested in. By this we mean the energy it consumes and the power output it exudes. A good appliance has to consume a negligible amount of power yet give off generous power output.
Types of Drinks
Beverages come in diverse kinds and formulations. Due to these differences, it may not always be that the refrigerator you are interested in may be able to store and handle them. That is why you want to consider the kinds of drinks and match them with the right fridge.
Apart from containing and freeing your beverages, the best appliance also plays the secondary role of enhancing the aesthetics of your room and home. It is because of this that exterior design and appearance should also be considered. Find one that is truly elegant to behold. It has to be sparkling.
How much space do you have at your disposal? Obviously, the refrigerator of choice has to be able to fit the space you have in your household. You have to ascertain how much space you have and then follow it with finding an appliance that can fit smoothly in the space.
How many contents can the refrigerator hold at any given time? You have to assess just how much you may place and store in the refrigerator. Then, as you look for the best appliance, be mindful only to settle for that one that has the ability to contain all those contents comfortably at a time.
Which freezing options are you interested in? There are two main options in vogue today. These are the deep and the normal freezing respectively. A good appliance has to be able to handle both options at a time. This is to save you time and also guarantee smoother operations all along.
Have a look at your own budget and financial resource endowment. Move on to look for that refrigerator that falls within your financial budget. For best outcomes, compare the prices of the various brands and retail outlets. Do not shy away from bargaining as you definitely want the cheapest.
Maintenance and Repairs
From time to time, these appliances will definitely break down. If and when this happens, you will need to restore them to their original proper working conditions. This notwithstanding, you still need to have one that is less predisposed to this issue. Look for one whose build is strong and durable.
The overall dimensions of the appliance are also a necessary consideration. A good one has to be compact enough to allow for easy carrying and transportation. Also, its size has to be able to fit the installation space you might be willing to set aside for its use.
As a last consideration, be mindful of the storage compartments that the appliance has in its interior. We have already explained that beverages come in diverse sizes, packaging, and capacities. You want one that is appropriately suited to handle these differences well. That is why you have to find one with many zones.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
Can a beverage cooler be used as a refrigerator?
Not necessarily! Most beverage coolers are specially designed to cater to drinks and drinks alone. They are hence unlikely to handle other kinds of foods besides drinks. Some newer models though and spacious and comprehensive enough to handle other food items.
How cold can a beverage fridge be?
Beverage fridges manage to go as low as 40-45°F. Compare this to the normal food fridges which can hardly manage 35-38°F. As you may see, they are not really as cool as their normal counterparts. This means they are less effective and hence unsuited for handling other food items.
What temperature should a beverage cooler be?
This depends mostly on the kind of drink you intend to preserve. Different beverages require different degrees of cold. Many beverages have been noted to do well in the 35-40°F temperature range. Then the range also varies from one brand to another.
What is the difference between a beverage cooler and a refrigerator?
They are similar in almost all regards. The storage space provided by the beverage cooler is however limited. Then, it also lacks the luxury of adjustable shelves as their normal refrigerators do enjoy. Lastly, they also possess a glass door to let you easily monitor the interior contents.
What is a beverage refrigerator?
This is a special kind of refrigerator that is designed exclusively to contain and cool your drinks. It bears many similarities to your ordinary refrigerator. The only differences are the higher minimum cooling temperatures and the lack of compartments.
What is a refrigerator drawer?
These are special freezer and fridge models that are designed to fit below the countertops. They are compact in size and consequently take up less space. When engaged, they slide outwards much like your ordinary cabinet drawer door.
Can you put soft drinks in a wine fridge?
A. Why not? All beverage fridges can handle both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages alike. You can, therefore, put your soft drinks in a wine fridge. Be sure to be mindful of the recommended temperature rating of the beverage you have in mind.
How do you defrost a beverage refrigerator?
Heat some water in a bowl and place the same in a refrigerator. This way, the frozen water will melt when it picks up the heat and eliminate the frost. Soak the melting liquids by spreading out some old newspapers.
What temperature should a beer fridge be set at?
As we have already stated, the precise temperature requirement is determined by the kind of beverage you intend to keep. It is therefore important to read the packaging to know just how much heat or cold the beverage has to be kept at.
How many beers fit in a mini-fridge?
This again depends on the capacity of each refrigerator. One that is rated 50 liters, for instance, can hold only 50 cans. The one that is rated 98 liters, on the other hand, can accommodate 100 cans, and so on.