Do you own a restaurant that has a large number of patrons? We are pleased to let you know that you can make your tasks simpler. To do so, you should choose a machine that is optimized for churning out a higher quantity of fries with limited effort and within a shorter time. The commercial french fry cutters come in handy at such times.
The first and foremost step towards making the most of these commercial grade french fry cutters is to identify and choose the right one. This is ordinarily too complicated to undertake alone. That is why you need the expert assistance of this kind.
Table of Contents
- Our Top Picks:
- List of The Best French Fry Cutters Reviews:
- 10. TMS VD-33860KC Potato French Fry Cutter
- 9. Li Bai French Fry Potato Cutter
- 8. TigerChef commercial French fry cutter Heavy Duty Grade French Fry Cutter
- 7. Goplus French Fry Cutter Fruit Vegetable Potato Slicer
- 6. Sopito French Fry Cutter, Sopito Professional Potato Cutter
- 5. ROVSUN Patented Commercial French Fry Cutter
- 4. ROVSUN Upgraded Patented Commercial French Fry Cutter
- 3. Weston Restaurant Quality French Fry Cutter (36-3501-W), Cast Iron, Includes Suction Cup Feet
- 2. POP AirFry Mate, Stainless Steel French Fry Cutter
- 1. New Star Foodservice 43204 Commercial Grade French Fry Cutter
Our Top Picks:
- Cast iron body with stainless steel and aluminum parts
- Comes with 1/2" and 3/8" cutting blades and pushing blocks
- ☏ FOOD-GRADE & ANTI-CORROSION MATERIAL: Advanced and rust-proof 304 stainless steel blades ensure food security and safeguard your health.
- ☏ HIGH EFFICIENCY& DURABILITY: Heavy duty cast iron body and ergonomic designed handle provide high efficiency and durability. (13.78 x 8.07 x 9.45)" (L x W x H)
- LESS EFFORT NEEDED: The patented rudder designed lever makes the potato cutting funny and labor-saving. With this cutter, you can breeze through cutting potato chips effortless ease
- SOLID PEDESTAL & STURDY LEGS: The thick foundation provides more stability when operate this French Fry cutter. This cutter can grasp the surface of the counter more strongly with the suction cupped feet. This considerate design ensures the safety and efficiency when you operate this cutter
- Three types of blades: 1/4",1/2",3/8"，correspond to three types of French fries.The 3/8" blade is installed on the machine.
- The part of the push head is made of aluminium alloy, the blade is stainless steel, and the handle is cast iron.
- MULTIPURPOSE: Now you can get restaurant-quality fries right at home! Comes with two interchangeable blades that perfectly cut 1/2" thick or 3/8" thin - 3" long pieces of fries. Perfect at cutting potatoes, and carrots. Also, great for prepping vegetables like onions, zucchinis, cucumbers. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR SWEET POTATOES
- EASY TO USE: Effortlessly prep your fries and vegetables. Our heavy-duty pulldown lever firmly presses your potato through the sharp stainless steel blades. Built with sturdy legs and suction cup base for optimal leverage while cutting. Simply place our French fries cutter on any flat smooth surface and lock in the suction cup to prevent slippage. Locking systems ensure the blades don't move while cutting for a consistent cut.
List of The Best French Fry Cutters Reviews:
10. TMS VD-33860KC Potato French Fry Cutter
Do you handle many kinds of recipes at a time? Cut short your time and effort by choosing to work with this multipurpose french fry cutter. It is indeed capable of slicing fruits, apples, eggplants, vegetables, and other food items besides the potatoes. To do this, it makes use of a stainless steel blade that has four blades.
Its blades are resistant to corrosion and are comparatively easier to keep clean. Given the sharp and durable character of these blades, the machine is on the whole suitable for home and commercial applications alike. An extra-long lever serves to give off maximum cutting power.
9. Li Bai French Fry Potato Cutter
Have some huge quantities of potatoes to cut through? The machine you use has to be very powerful and more apt to deliver the strength and the huge cutting power you need. Look to no other cutter than this one. Owing to its high-efficiency makeup, this machine reduces manpower and cuts down your cutting time.
One distinctive aspect of this cutter is that it comes along with some three blade sizes. You use these to cut the various kinds of vegetables and fruits. It is on the whole pretty safe, more reliable yet produces some slow and powerful cutting actions.
8. TigerChef commercial French fry cutter Heavy Duty Grade French Fry Cutter
To be able to bring about more uniform and accurate cutting outcomes, you want to make do with an appliance that is designed for uniformity. We suggest that you choose to work with no other machine than this one. Not only is it a heavy-duty but also pretty accurate to use.
You will use it to churn out consistent cutting outcomes on a number of food items. These include but not limited to potatoes, carrots, eggplants and zucchini sticks. Operating this cutter is simplified as it requires the use of only one hand to do so.
7. Goplus French Fry Cutter Fruit Vegetable Potato Slicer
Prolonged and consistent applications do come with the undesirable side effect of posing some injuries to your hands. To be able to undertake such kinds of applications with relative ease, the kind of cutter you choose has to be ergonomically designed. This one goes beyond that to demand limited effort on your part.
It not only makes your work safer but also saves greatly on your effort. By using the sharp stainless steel blades, the machine slices through the ingredients faster and effortlessly too! Further to these, you will also be able to select the kind of blade you need to impact the ingredient you have in mind.
6. Sopito French Fry Cutter, Sopito Professional Potato Cutter
Repeated cutting actions definitely do take some toll on the cutting gadgets themselves. To be assured of the same level of performance and cut down the costs of repairs, you need to lay your hands on one that has a specially designed blade like this one. Its blades are made of the awesome 304 stainless steel material.
Owing to this exceptional character and material makeup, the cutter is robust, highly resistant to harsh impacts and stands against the elements of corrosion. What’s more? The cutter also handles many food items like cucumbers, carrots, potatoes, and onions alike.
5. ROVSUN Patented Commercial French Fry Cutter
It is not uncommon for the cutter to fidget excessively in the course of tackling your ingredients. The consequences of such fidgeting may usually be too grave to bear. To save yourself the associated dangers like blisters, injuries, arm twisting, and so on, you want to use a cutter that is pretty stable.
This one comes in some unique design. Its foundation is thick and wide enough to provide the stability you need. Beyond that, the device also features some patented rudder. With this, you get to save some labor over and above expediting the cutting of the potatoes.
4. ROVSUN Upgraded Patented Commercial French Fry Cutter
French fries may bear varying shapes and sizes. It is only fair that the machine you use is capable of producing different sizes of cuts. We are pleased to recommend this one to you. It does possess three sizes of blades namely ¼-inch, ½-inch, and 3/8-inch respectively.
With these, you will be able to set the dimensions and cutting styles that are desirable to you. This machine is also capable of handling other recipes behind the fries alone. On account of this, you stand to enjoy a greater degree of convenience which others can only dream of.
3. Weston Restaurant Quality French Fry Cutter (36-3501-W), Cast Iron, Includes Suction Cup Feet
Are you short on space? Fret not because you are still able to enjoy awesome cutting outcomes. All you have to do is choose a cutter that is slim, compact in size, and space-saving like this one. This machine is also wall-mountable and will not demand that you set aside too much space to mount.
Though smaller in size, this machine finds applicability in both the office and home environments. The machine indeed has the features and specifications needful for all manner of applications. Also coming about as a benefit of using this machine are the uniform and consistent cutting outcomes.
2. POP AirFry Mate, Stainless Steel French Fry Cutter
Cutting your ingredients is one thing, cleaning your machine after a cut is another thing altogether. Considering the higher standards of hygiene which a restaurant setting is generally expected to maintain, you have no choice but to pick a machine that is easier to clean. Choose this for that requirement.
Over and above being clean, the machine is also compact in size and durable indeed. It demands limited mounting space in your kitchen yet still does a pretty awesome job, all factors considered. In its entirety, this machine is made of stainless steel materials that withstand years of use.
1. New Star Foodservice 43204 Commercial Grade French Fry Cutter
Do you change locations every now and then? The cutting appliance you use has to be very sturdy, durable, and strong enough to ward off all kinds of damages. Of all the cutters under our review, it is this one that is more likely to yield to you that end.
Its body is made of the strong cast iron material, whereas the blades are made of both Aluminum and stainless steel. With these material constructions, you may be sure to enjoy periods of reliable cutting services. The cutter also accepts many accessories that extend the range of functions it can fulfil.
Just to reiterate an earlier point, finding the right cutter is the first and by far the most significant step towards making the most of these wonderful appliances. We hence advise you to read through our explanations again. While at it, try and match the strong points of each cutter with your own aspirations.
Other factors that may determine your choice of the right appliance are the cost implications, the kind of ingredients you have in mind, the effort needed for the job, and the space that is available on your premises. Need we add anything more than that?