Almost every home has fireplaces to provide warmth to the house during the cold seasons. Well apart from having a fireplace you can add a fireplace mantel surround to enlighten that place and also make it look beautiful.
Table of Contents
- Tips for buying the fireplace mantel surround for the fireplace
- Top 5 Picks:
- List of The Best Fireplace Mantel Surrounds Reviews
- 1. Pearl Mantels 134-48-30 Fireplace Mantel.
- 2. Pearl Mantels 110-50 Williamsburg Fireplace mantel
- 3. Pearl mantels 159-48 Princeton Fireplace.
- 4. Classic 50-Inch Fireplace mantel.
- 5. Pearl mantel 550-48 Richmond Fireplace Mantel.
- 6. The Classique 56-Inch Fireplace Mantel.
- 7. Pearl mantels 159-48-70 the Princeton 48-Inch Fireplace Mantel Surround.
- 8. Pearl Mantels 195-48 Blue Ridge 48- Inch Fireplace Mantel.
- 9. Pearl Mantels 111-50 Alamo 50-Inch Fireplace Mantel.
- 10. Pearl Mantels 160-48 Vance 48-Inch Fireplace Mantel.
Tips for buying the fireplace mantel surround for the fireplace
The size of the mantel matters a lot since you need furniture that will cover the fireplace area and fit well too. So make sure that it is of the right size.
Ensure the wood used for making the mantel is strong and durable as well. The best wood used to make these furniture are the hardwoods from Asia.
Easy to use
Buy a mantel that is easy to fix and maintain as well. Ensure all the necessary tools are available and the user manual to guide you too.
Top 5 Picks:
- Free standing: Yes
- Primary Material: Wood
- Full mantel surround MDF with white paint - out of the box and ready to hang
- Dimensions- Interior Width: 48" | Interior Height: 42" | Width to outside leg at base: 58" | Depth of leg at bottom: 3" | Shelf Length: 62" | Shelf Depth: 8" | Overall Height: 52"
- Fully mantel surround mdf with white paint - out of the box and ready to hang
- Dimensions- Interior Width: 48" | Interior Height: 42" | Width to outside leg at base: 66" | Depth of leg at bottom: 4" | Shelf Length: 72" | Shelf Depth: 8" | Overall Height: 54"
- Full mantel surround MDF with white paint - out of the box and ready to hang. * Fireplace not included
- Dimensions- Interior Height: 40” Width to outside leg at base: 58” Depth of leg at bottom: 2.25” Shelf Length: 65” Shelf Depth: 7” Overall Height: 51”
- Full mantel surround MDF with white paint - out of the box and ready to hang. *Fireplace not included
- Inside dimensions of mantel opening 48 inches wide by 42 inches high
List of The Best Fireplace Mantel Surrounds Reviews
1. Pearl Mantels 134-48-30 Fireplace Mantel.
The mantel made of sturdy Asian hardwood that guarantees its durability. It also has a veneer that is in the form of a fruit-wood finish giving it an elegant and smooth finish. Built in with total dimension of 48 inches in width and around 42 inches in height giving enough space for a fireplace.
In addition, it is quite easy to install the mantel since it design with a full projection at the back and also has other necessary tools such as the screws, nuts and also bolts. Some parts such as the hanger board come fixed and therefore all you need it to screw the parts for fixing.
2. Pearl Mantels 110-50 Williamsburg Fireplace mantel
The fireplace comes with an unfinished feature that gives the owner the opportunity to paint it according to their taste and preferences. It used the best Asian hardwood to craft that ensures it will last for long. It is a bit wider since it has a dimension of 50 inches in width and 42 inches in height and hence require to be used in a larger room.
The installation is quite easy with a user manual and the tools provided so no need to hire a technician. The mantel can install on various surfaces including the marble walls, and with the nuts and bolts, one can quickly fix the item without leaving any gaps.
3. Pearl mantels 159-48 Princeton Fireplace.
The fireplace is made using the best and hardwood from Asia and veneers for giving it that excellent finish. The furniture has no paint to give the user an opportunity to add their details and colors. With a dimension of 48 inches wide and a height of 42 inches, the user can get a good and spacious fireplace. Furthermore, it is easy to fix the mantel on non-combustion areas such as the marble walls and slates.
Also, note that the shelf is include with scribe molding set that is essential to ensure that there are no gaps left when fitting the fireplace. Without forgetting the pearl details makes it a focal point in your living room due to the beauty it adds.
4. Classic 50-Inch Fireplace mantel.
With this masterpiece, you can paint any color of your choice or add other details apart from the pearls it is manufactured with. Easy to install with the user manual and other fixtures such as the screws and the bolts for fastening.
The mantel designs in a full dimension to give enough warmth in a room, and we cannot forget the great and durable wood it is made with to provide stability and durability. Fix this furniture in any non-combustion area, and it will not discolor or get burnt at all.
5. Pearl mantel 550-48 Richmond Fireplace Mantel.
The fireplace is MF design and paint with a white color that adds a touch of elegance to the house. It measures 48 inches in width and 42 inches in height. It has a projector at the back of the furniture for setting in various surfaces such as marble and slate walls, hence it is quite easy to fix .
In addition, there are many other accessories include bolts, nuts and scribe molding for tightening and ensuring no gaps are left.
6. The Classique 56-Inch Fireplace Mantel.
The mantel is a durable design and hardwood from Asia and veneers that add beauty to the furniture and the wall. You can paint any color you prefer since the mantel is unfinished.
It is easy to install since it has all the necessary items required for fastening and tightening to ensure that there are no gaps left out.
7. Pearl mantels 159-48-70 the Princeton 48-Inch Fireplace Mantel Surround.
The fireplace is made using Asian hardwoods and veneers that are finished with cherry finish. The fireplace offers enough fire space since it measures about 48-inches in width and a height of 42 inches. It easy to fix in areas that are non-combustion.
With the presence of scribe molding you can firmly fix it without leaving any gaps. Some parts like the hanger board are set up for you making it easy to fasten using the nuts and bolts provided.
8. Pearl Mantels 195-48 Blue Ridge 48- Inch Fireplace Mantel.
This is a beautiful mantel designed in an arch form without forgetting the excellent hardwood for durability. The dimensions of the furniture are 48 inches in width and 42 inches in height. Design with an extended projection at the back that measures around 2 inches. Hence, it is easy to install on different surfaces such as non-combustion areas.
Other packed accessories include the scribe molding. It ensures the furniture is well installed without leaving any gaps, bolts, and nuts for secure fastening.
9. Pearl Mantels 111-50 Alamo 50-Inch Fireplace Mantel.
The mantel is crafted using robust and durable wood from the Asia. It is also has pearls that add beauty to the furniture and your living room at large. The inner dimensions of the mantel measures 50 inches wide and 42 inches in height.
You can paint the color of your choice or add other decorating features on the piece of furniture. In addition, it is also include with other fixing items such as the nuts, bolts and also scribe molding for a smooth and excellent job.
10. Pearl Mantels 160-48 Vance 48-Inch Fireplace Mantel.
Apart from the quality materials use to finish the mantel, it is also easy to fix using the bolts and the nuts that has provide. The hanger board does not require a lot of work since it is set, all you need to do is level it after fitting using the scribe molding.
The mantel requires two people to fix it with user manual since it is easy and quick to set as well. It comes unfinished that gives you the chance to incorporate the color of your choice to the beautiful pearl masterpiece.
The above are top ten best fireplace mantel surrounds in 2018. Make sure that you buy the right size of the furniture and easy to use as well. In addition, there are various necessary details that you should check the moment you receive the mantel to ensure that they are present such as the pearls. They are mostly added on the right side of the shelf, the bolts and nuts for fixing.