Have you been thinking of what to give to your father, grandfather, friend or even your special on as a gift?
Then you are in the right place. The record player is the answer. With the right record player, you are able to listen to the old vinyl records and the latest music from your iPad, iPhone or any smartphone.
Don’t be deceived by thinking it does not produce great quality sound. You will be amazed by the stereo sound it produced. There are many record players in the market and some of them have low quality. This is why we give you a review of the top 10 record players in 2018.
Below is the top 10 best record players review. Feel free to check them out :
- 10. Teac LP-R550USB CD Recorder with Cassette Turntable
- 9. Sony PSLX300USB USB Stereo Turntable
- 8. DigitNow! M36 Bluetooth Vinyl Turntable, Cassette, Radio Player with USB Port and SD encoding
- 7. TEAC TN-300 Analog Turntable with Built-in Phono Pre-amplifier & USB Digital Output (Cherry)
- 6. TechPlay Turntable with pitch control and built-in speakers
- 5. Audio Technica AT-LP60RD Fully Automatic Stereo Turntable System, Red
- 4. Electrohome Archer Vinyl Record Player Classic Turntable Stereo System with Built-in Speakers
- 3. Numark PT01USB Turntable
- 2. TechPlay ODC19 BK, 3-Speed Turntable & Cassette player W/SD USB, MP3 Encoding System and AM/FM Stereo Radio & built-in speakers
- 1.Jensen JTA475B 3-Speed Turntable with CD, AM/FM Stereo Radio, Cassette and Remote
10. Teac LP-R550USB CD Recorder with Cassette Turntable
With this turntable recorder, you are able to record and play your own record and tones. Including 3 speeds turntable settings which are 33 1/3, 45 and 78 rpm. A cassette player which you can play your tape records. You can control the cassette turntable using the remote control. Special things are it has the USB Port, headphone output and audio input and output.
9. Sony PSLX300USB USB Stereo Turntable
Sony is the most popular brand in the world. With this USB stereo turntable, which easily converts your analog tape to digital format. Another thing is the lasting performance through time with the best belt drive system. Moreover, it also has a fully automatic operation, built-in phono preamp and static balance tonearm that makes it to the best record player for you.
8. DigitNow! M36 Bluetooth Vinyl Turntable, Cassette, Radio Player with USB Port and SD encoding
DigitNow is the real deal. It is very easy to use with 3-speed turntable which includes 33 1/3, 45, 78 rpm. You can turn analog files directly to digital files without necessarily using the computer. It comes up with Bluetooth speaker which pairs with most devices except phone. Also built in with an analog Am/FM stereo radio.
7. TEAC TN-300 Analog Turntable with Built-in Phono Pre-amplifier & USB Digital Output (Cherry)
A belt drive analog record player which uses one of the best technology of the aluminum die-cast, high inertia platter that you can enjoy the best and accurate tracking sounds. It also helps you to convert analog files into digital format with the USB port. In addition, the material used to build it are very durable and the gold plated terminal that helps in resisting oxidation. Moreover, it has both phone and line output which you can switch from one to the other. It has a stylish design that complements the room and its decor.
6. TechPlay Turntable with pitch control and built-in speakers
TechPlay is the best gift to the music lover who has lots of old records. With the great sound quality of 3-speed stereo turntables including 33, 45 and 78 RPM. Moreover, it has a USB port and an SD slot to ensures that you can convert analog music to digital format. The Tech Play Turntable also has an AUX input which allows you to connect to your smartphone listen to the songs via your device.
5. Audio Technica AT-LP60RD Fully Automatic Stereo Turntable System, Red
This turntable record player is a belt drive turntable system which is suitable for the 12” and 7” records. It has 2-speed turntables that 33 1/3 and 45 RPM. A Stop, Start and Tone arm lift buttons which are very easy to press. The Audio Technica has a stylish look that always complements the décor. Hence it is known for the high performance and great sound quality.
4. Electrohome Archer Vinyl Record Player Classic Turntable Stereo System with Built-in Speakers
This turntable record player is very portable and convenient to carry. It complements your décor with the stylish design. You can use it to play old records and also modern devices like smartphones or iPad to listen to your music. The auxiliary input and USB output can convert the analog music to digital. In addition, it also has headphone output which can connect to your headphone in case you want to listen privately. Moreover, it is able to fit 7”, 10” and 12” records. Therefore it has a great sound quality of the diamond tipped ceramic needle.
3. Numark PT01USB Turntable
Numark has a built-in speaker making it convenient and portable. The turntable has the belt driven turntable system which has a speed of 33, 45 and 78. It also has USB output which converts any analog music to digital which you can be able to listen to via your smartphone, laptop or iPad. It can either be powered by batteries or AC adapter.
2. TechPlay ODC19 BK, 3-Speed Turntable & Cassette player W/SD USB, MP3 Encoding System and AM/FM Stereo Radio & built-in speakers
The TechPlay has a belt driven turntable with speed of 33, 45 and 78 RPM. You are able to convert the vinyl record to Mp3 format without using the computer. This is because it has USB output and SD slot. You can listen to your old tape records with one key cassette player and also has an AM/FM stereo radio with preset. The TechPlay is built in with stereo speaker making it portable that comes with a remote control for convenience.
1.Jensen JTA475B 3-Speed Turntable with CD, AM/FM Stereo Radio, Cassette and Remote
If you want to experience only the best sounds then you will love the Jensen. Jenson has bass boost and stereo speaker system that ensure great quality in sound. Equip with a headphone jack in case you want to listen to your music by yourself. You can play all the music in the digital audio with the auxiliary input jack. Another thing is it’s very easy to operate even for those who have never used before. In addition, there are many options when playing music which includes skipping forward or backward buttons, random play, repeat play and many more.
Last but not least,
To all the music lover, you got a chance to experience the music in another new level. Thanks to the above best record players. All you got to do is go to the nearest retail shop and get yourself or your loved ones any record players that is stated above.