Have you been thinking of what to give to your family, father, grandfather, friend, or even your special one as a special memorable gift? One of the best gifts for them is the record player.
With the best record player, you are able to listen to the old vinyl records and the latest music from your music playable smartphone devices. Don’t be deceived by thinking it does not produce great quality sound, you will be amazed by these vintage record players. There are many record players available on the market, but remember that not all of them provide you with the best quality.
Our team has been doing researching and select the top 10 best record players base on user experiences. Check the following reviews and consider the best one for your needs.
Table of Contents
- Our Top Picks:
- List of The Best Vintage Record Players Reviews:
- 10. Teac LP-R550USB CD Recorder with Cassette Turntable
- 9. Sony PSLX300USB USB Stereo Turntable
- 8. DigitNow! M36 Bluetooth Vinyl Turntable, Cassette, Radio Player with USB Port and SD encoding
- 7. TEAC TN-300 Analog Turntable with Built-in Phono Pre-amplifier & USB Digital Output
- 6. TechPlay Turntable with Pitch Control and Built-in Speakers
- 5. Audio Technica AT-LP60RD Fully Automatic Stereo Turntable System
- 4. Electrohome Archer Vinyl Record Player Classic Turntable Stereo System with Built-in Speakers
- 3. Numark PT01USB Turntable
- 2. TechPlay Turntable & Cassette Player, Radio with Built-in Speakers
- 1. Jensen JTA475B 3-Speed Turntable with CD, Radio, Cassette Player
Our Top Picks:
- Experience the high-fidelity audio of vinyl
- Direct-drive, DC servo motor with selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
- EASY OPERATION: Effortlessly enjoy your favorite records with one-step auto start, stop and return
- TWO SPEEDS: 33 1/3 rpm and 45 rpm, with the 45 rpm adaptor stowed neatly in a slot beneath the deck
- Experience the high fidelity audio of vinyl
- Fully automatic belt drive turntable operation with 2 speeds: 33 1/3, 45 RPM
- THREE SPEED BELT-DRIVEN TURNTABLE - This 3-speed (33 1/3, 45, 78 rpm) suitcase record player features UPGRADED PREMIUM SOUND QUALITY and sits on sound isolating feet that prevent vibration. It is perfect for your living room, bedroom or office.
- TAKE YOUR TUNES ANYWHERE - Housed in a vintage suitcase with an easy carry handle, Victrola's blend of retro and contemporary design give you the ultimate flexibility to listen to music where you want and how you want – a great choice for vinyl lovers
- Power Source Type: DC. Motor: DC servo-controlled
- Output Wattage: 3.00
List of The Best Vintage Record Players Reviews:
10. Teac LP-R550USB CD Recorder with Cassette Turntable
With this turntable recorder, you are able to record and play your own record and tones. Including 3 speeds turntable settings which are 33 1/3, 45 and 78 rpm. The classic making about this recorder is the cassette player which you can play your tape records. You can also control this cassette turntable using the remote control. Special things are it has the USB Port, headphone output and audio I/O.
9. Sony PSLX300USB USB Stereo Turntable
As you may know that Sony is the most popular brand in the world. With this USB stereo turntable, you are able to convert vinyl to MP3 quick and easy. Another thing is the lasting performance through time with the best belt drive system which you can experience its smooth playback.
Moreover, it also has a fully automatic operation, built-in phono preamp and static balance tonearm that makes it to the best record player for you.
8. DigitNow! M36 Bluetooth Vinyl Turntable, Cassette, Radio Player with USB Port and SD encoding
DigitNow is the real deal. It is very easy to use with 3-speed turntable which includes 33 1/3, 45, 78 rpm. You can turn analog files directly to digital files without necessarily using the computer. It comes up with Bluetooth speaker which pairs with most devices except phone. Also built-in with an analog Am/FM stereo radio.
7. TEAC TN-300 Analog Turntable with Built-in Phono Pre-amplifier & USB Digital Output
A belt drive analog record player which uses one of the best technology of the aluminum die-cast, high inertia platter that you can enjoy the best and accurate tracking sounds. It also helps you to convert analog files into digital format with the USB port.
In addition, the material used to build it are very durable and the gold plated terminal that helps in resisting oxidation. Moreover, it has both phone and line output which you can switch from one to the other. It has a stylish design that complements the room and its decor.
6. TechPlay Turntable with Pitch Control and Built-in Speakers
TechPlay is the best gift to the music lover who has lots of old records. With the great sound quality of 3-speed stereo turntables including 33, 45 and 78 RPM. Moreover, it has a USB port and an SD slot to ensures that you can convert analog music to digital format.
The Tech Play Turntable also has an AUX input that allows you to connect to your smartphone listen to the songs via your device.
5. Audio Technica AT-LP60RD Fully Automatic Stereo Turntable System
This turntable record player is a belt-drive turntable system that is suitable for the 12” and 7” records. It has 2-speed turntables that 33 1/3 and 45 RPM. A Stop, Start and Tonearm lift buttons which are very easy to press.
The Audio Technica has a stylish look that always complements the décor. Hence it is known for the high performance and great sound quality.
4. Electrohome Archer Vinyl Record Player Classic Turntable Stereo System with Built-in Speakers
This turntable record player is very portable and convenient to carry. It complements your décor with the stylish design. You can use it to play old records and also modern devices like smartphones or iPad to listen to your music. The auxiliary input and USB output can convert analog music to digital.
In addition, it also has headphone output which can connect to your headphone in case you want to listen privately. Moreover, it is able to fit 7”, 10” and 12” records. Therefore it has a great sound quality of the diamond-tipped ceramic needle.
3. Numark PT01USB Turntable
Numark has a built-in speaker making it convenient and portable. The turntable has the belt-driven turntable system which has a speed of 33, 45 and 78. It also has USB output which converts any analog music to digital which you can be able to listen to via your smartphone, laptop or iPad. It can either be powered by batteries or an AC adapter.
2. TechPlay Turntable & Cassette Player, Radio with Built-in Speakers
The TechPlay has a belt-driven turntable with a speed of 33, 45 and 78 RPM. You are able to convert the vinyl record to Mp3 format without using the computer. This is because it has a USB output and an SD slot.
You can listen to your old tape records with one key cassette player and also has an AM/FM stereo radio with preset. The TechPlay is built-in with stereo speakers making it portable that comes with remote control for convenience.
1. Jensen JTA475B 3-Speed Turntable with CD, Radio, Cassette Player
Jensen is one of the best Turntable on the market which will provide you the best sound experience that you will love. Built with Belt Driven 3-Speed Stereo Turntable that you can choose for your favorite base on your mood. Jenson has a bass boost and stereo speaker system that ensure great quality in sound. Equip with a headphone jack in case you want to listen to your music by yourself.
You can play all the music in the digital audio with the auxiliary input jack. Another thing is it’s very easy to operate even for those who have never used it before. In addition, there are many options when playing music which include skipping forward or backward buttons, random play, repeat play and many more.
Your choice for the best vintage record player
To all the music lovers, you got a chance to experience the music in another new level. After reading the above review of the top 10 turntable record player you may want to choose one of them to give to yourself or as a gift to your favorite person. The choice is yours, so act now as the limit stock on the market.