There are several options for small fixed blade knife in the market, but choosing one that lasts long would be the problem. In this article, we’re talking about it. Separating the good from the bad ones is very hard and we don’t want you to settle on poorly made knives. Wilderness survivalists need to know the best knife with the best design since it makes one feel comfortable and confident when using it.
Here are the best small fixed blade knives that come with the best features that anyone will appreciate. Pick your great survival tool right now!
Table of Contents
- Top 5 Picks:
- List of The Best Small Fixed Blade Knife for Outdoor Reviews:
- 10. ESEE Knives 3P Fixed Blade Knife
- 9. Gerber Gator Premium Fixed Blade Knife
- 8. Morakniv Wood Carving 120 Knife
- 7. Norse Tradesman Handforged Viking Knife
- 6. CRKT Chanceinhell Fixed Blade Machete
- 5. Morakniv Classic No 2 Wood Handle Utility Knife
- 4. Light My Fire Swedish FireKnife Fixed Blade Knife
- 3. Smith & Wesson SWHRT9B 9in Stainless Steel Fixed Blade Knife
- 2. Gerber LMF II Infantry Knife, Coyote Brown [22-01463]
- 1. Gerber LMF II Infantry Small Fixed Blade Knife, Green [22-01626]
Top 5 Picks:
- DIMENSIONS: 6.3 inch (15.9 cm) overall length with a blade length of 2.6 inches (6.7 cm) and a weight of 4 ounces
- DURABLE: Blade is made of reliable 65Mn High Carbon S.S. with black G-10 handle slabs
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Enhanced Protection: Black stonewash is durable and ages well
- Natural Bone Handle. Full Tang. Very Sharp edges & Beautiful Spine Filework
- Vacuum Hardened 59HRC - Aluminum Rod Pins - Brass Tube Lanyard Hole - High Polished Stainless Bolsters
- Introducing our new Gerber GDC Money Clip accompanied with Fixed Blade Knife making it versatile in nature.
- One of the main feature of this Everyday Carry is that it can be easily stored in your pocket and simple to deploy, this tool is seamlessly integrated into any daily task.
- MEASURES: 4" Blade, 8. 86" Overall
- DURABLE: Blade is made of 3CR13 Black Oxide Steel with a Glass Fiber Nylon Handle
List of The Best Small Fixed Blade Knife for Outdoor Reviews:
10. ESEE Knives 3P Fixed Blade Knife
You’ll love this knife for food prep, as a portable table knife, bushcraft knife or for a survival knife. The knife is very easy to wipe clean. It has a perfect size for carrying around without being noticed. Its color is also people-friendly.
The sharpness of the knife is great and it is easy to sharpen. This is a true utility knife for hikers, backpackers, adventures or working around the farm.
9. Gerber Gator Premium Fixed Blade Knife
The edge of this knife is very sharp and suitable for hunting. The product comes with a high-quality leather sheath and it is very easy to get the knife in and out. It has the handle material and gives the firm grip without slip.
It features a finger groove to keep the hand of the user from slipping up the blade. The blade features a nice finish and the knife can be carried on the belt easily.
8. Morakniv Wood Carving 120 Knife
Carpenters and woodcarvers will love this small fixed blade knife. It has the best quality materials and an ergonomically-designed handle. It is easy to sharpen and its laminated steel has a keen edge.
The craftsmanship of the tool is unbeatable. It comes with a sturdy plastic sheath that holds the knife snugly. This will be your woodcarving knife that you’ll always feel proud of it.
7. Norse Tradesman Handforged Viking Knife
Here is the best Viking utility knife with a semi-polished blade. It is made to last and designed to perform perfectly. The semi-razor sharp edge means that the knife can be used for a wide range of practical applications. You can conveniently strap the sheath to your belt.
The canvas carrying blade will enable you to carry your utility knife anywhere you wish. The high-quality carbon steel enables the knife to remain sharper longer, keep in mind that this is not a toy. Use it carefully.
6. CRKT Chanceinhell Fixed Blade Machete
This is the right knife that is trustable and it will rule them all. It has a comfortable handle and a reinforced nylon sheath. The knife is tough, strong and it will always work like an ox.
It has a thick, clip-point carbon steel blade with a black powder coat which is extremely durable. The knife is a great choice for hard use and it is a snap to sharpen. It has a Velcro belt loop system that can be changed between two positions.
5. Morakniv Classic No 2 Wood Handle Utility Knife
Woodcarvers and carpenters love the reliability and effectiveness of this knife. The knife has a red birch wood handle and a carbon steel blade and it sharpens easily. The product is exceptionally tough and it will withstand frequent regrinding.
The ergonomically designed handle will enable you to accomplish your tough task with ease. It comes with a plastic sheath with a belt clip.
4. Light My Fire Swedish FireKnife Fixed Blade Knife
Campers and hikers here are the best knives made for you. It comes with an integrated fire starter and it is conveniently accessible whenever you need it. You can create sparks that can light dry grass, tinder, leaves and your BBQ grill. The special profile-ground tip enables the knife to carve thin slices.
The hardened stainless steel is great for extreme strength and long life. This is the best knife that is resistant to moisture and it stays sharp.
3. Smith & Wesson SWHRT9B 9in Stainless Steel Fixed Blade Knife
The right small fixed blade knife is right here and always ready to face any work. The knife has a blood groove and a lanyard hole for a Paracord. It has a rubber wrapped handle which is ergonomically designed.
The handle has a wide double guard to prevent your hand from slipping down. The sheath is very secure and both edges are very sharp. It is the best as a self-defense knife and as a bot knife, too.
2. Gerber LMF II Infantry Knife, Coyote Brown [22-01463]
This is the knife that is adaptable to any situation. It is ultra-sharp and can cut firewood for the fire. It has a low-profile sheath that facilitates movement and limits noise. Also, it is very robust and can survive all sorts of abuses thrown at work, at home or camping.
The ergonomic handle has a tough rubberized grip. You will cherish its sheath because it is high-quality and rugged, too. This is the best versatile knife that you can rely on.
1. Gerber LMF II Infantry Small Fixed Blade Knife, Green [22-01626]
Killing an alligator will never be an issue when you have this knife. The knife is made to last and it can be used in fresh and saltwater without showing signs of rust. It is very sharp and the blade is very durable.
It has a built-in sharpener which works very well. The accompanied tactical carrying rig is nice and the knife can be carried on the belt. It features both the serrated edge part and strait edge both sharpens easily.
If you have problems making up your mind, then the above best small fixed blade knives will give you top performance. These knives have the best durability and reliability and of course, you don’t deserve a knife that breaks easily. Don’t wait anymore, get your small fixed blade knife right away and enjoy your next outdoor adventure.