Remember the times when we used to turn on the vacuum cleaner, go around the house and spend hours on vacuuming by ourselves? Well, that time is now ever – all thanks to robotics!
Ever since robot vacuum cleaners have been invented, all we have to do is push a button and the work will be done for us. You can even leave your home or do other stuff around the house while your little robot buddy removes all dust and/or anything spilled on his own.
However, not all of these robotic vacuum cleaners are created equal. Some are better, some are worse. Our team has been doing research to search for the best robot vacuum cleaners with the best quality based on users’ usage and their reviews. As a result, we’ve selected the best robotic vacuums below:
Table of Contents
- Top Picks:
- List of The Best Commercial Robot Vacuum Cleaners:
- 1. iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum – Wi-Fi Connected Mapping, Works with Alexa
- 2. ECOVACS DEEBOT M80 Pro Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 3. iRobot Braava 380t Advanced Robot Mop -Wet Mopping and Dry Sweeping
- 4. iRobot Braava jet 240 Superior Robot Mop
- 5. bObsweep bObi Pet Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- 6. eufy RoboVac 11 – Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- 7. iRobot Roomba 880 Robot Vacuum
- 8. iRobot Roomba 650 Robot Vacuum – Best of The Best
- 9. ILIFE V5s Pro Robot Vacuum Mop Cleaner
- 10. ROLLIBOT BL618 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Robot Vaccum Cleaners Buying Guide – What You Should Know Before Buying One
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
- CLEANS UP AFTER YOU, AND ITSELF - Forget about vacuuming for months at a time with the Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal that allows the i7 to empty itself for up to 60 days.
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE AND POWERFUL PICK-UP - Pulls in stubborn and messes with a Premium 3-Stage Cleaning System and 10X the Power-Lifting Suction. (Compared to the Roomba 600 series cleaning system)
- Cleans approximately 5,380 square feet of hard floor surfaces using two 18V LXT 5.0Ah batteries BL1850B (batteries not included)
- Up to 200 minutes of continuous operation on hard floors in "main brush Plus vacuum" mode using two 18V LXT 5.0Ah batteries (batteries not included)
- Forget about vacuuming for up to a month with the bag less self-empty base. Holds up to 30 days of dirt and debris.
- Unbeatable suction vs. any Shark robot vacuum for pick up for large and small debris, as well as pet hair on carpets and hard floors.
- 🚓【Upgraded FreeMove Technology 2.0】: Upgraded 6D built-in anti-collision infrared sensors help the robot vacuum sense the surrounding situation in 360 degrees. This can help the robot vacuum cleaner detect probable stuck areas and adjust the cleaning path automatically. Anti-dropping sensors also prevent the robot vacuums from falling off the stairs.
- 🤖【Small Body Design】: With an 11'' diameter and 2.8" Height. The M210 vacuum robot can work under or around the bed, sofa, and other furniture for a thorough cleaning with high coverage and ultra-low failure rate.
- 🐱 Enhanced 2000Pa Strong Suction: With the most advanced powerful motor, Robit V7S Pro Robot Vacuum has a 2000Pa intense suction, easily picking up dust and hair even from hard floor and carpet.3 Stage Cleaning System provided meets any various demands, you can choose whichever you like.
- 🐶 Slim Body & Super Quiet: Applying unique High quality Nidec brushless motor, this robot vacuum cleaner is endowed with mini noise while cleaning, so you can enjoy yourself with no disturbance. Only 3.1" height makes it easy to freely glide under the bed, the sofa or the table , and all the hidden dust can be swept away.
- 🏡【Suction Port Type】With a tangle-free pet hair suction port, no roller brush, no tangles caused by hair blocking the rollers, especially suitable for families with pet.
- 🏡【Voice & App Control】With Alexa and Google Assistant, you can control the robot vacuum mop by voice command. With the TuyaSmart App, you can make cleaning plans, choose and change cleaning modes, adjust suction power, start or stop cleaning from anywhere, etc.
- 【2-In-1 Sweeping And Mopping】: Sweeping system provides a powerful suction in vacuum mode. Mopping system with intelligent control water tank. One Robot, Two option.
- 【Enhanced Motor】:Quiet, but still powerful.It can easily and efficiently collect debris, hair and dirt.
- 【SMART GYRO NAVIGATION & APP CONTROL】: More efficient cleaning with less time. Operate the vacuum on ILIFEHOME and set up your weekly cleaning schedule, the robot will automatically start to clean based on your settings. (WiFi only support 2.4G, not 5G)
- 【2-In-1 VACUUMING AND MOPPING】: V80 Max mopping robot vacuum comes standard with a 750ml dustbin and a 300ml water tank; ideal for vacuuming and mopping hardwood, tile, and stone floors.
- SCHEDULED ACTIVATION: PureClean robotic cleaners series programmable scheduler self activation automatically runs vac at a scheduled time while you are away. Robo cleans kitchen tile, hard carpet and wood hardwood floor care after planning schedule.It's only meant for hard surfaces, thick carpets are not recommended
- AUTOMATIC RECHARGE DOCK: Pure Clean robot vacuums seek the charging dock after 90 minutes of cleaning and charges. Robots smart sensor detects obsticles and prevents bumps. Electronic remote technology allows moving control to focus cleaning
- 【Super-Strong Vacuuming Power】With 500Pa/1000Pa/1500Pa/2000Pa suction power, S10 Pro meets different cleaning needs for removal of daily dirt, dust and debris
- 【Intelligent Boost Technology】It automatically increases suction power when it detects an extra-strength cleaning job is needed, such as when cleaning carpets
List of The Best Commercial Robot Vacuum Cleaners:
1. iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum – Wi-Fi Connected Mapping, Works with Alexa
iRobot’s Roomba 960 isn’t only an upgraded version of the aforementioned cleaners, but it’s also one of the best robot vacuums this company has ever made. This robot vacuum is built with the iAdapt 2.0 Navigation with vSLAM technology that allows iRobot to clean the entire level of the whole house, even under the furniture and surround the objects.
With this robot vacuum, you can connect, schedule, and monitor cleaning activities with the iRobot HOME app and Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant. This robot vacuum is ideal for homes with pets with its high-efficiency filter traps 99% of your pet’s allergens.
2. ECOVACS DEEBOT M80 Pro Robot Vacuum Cleaner
One of the more versatile robotic vacuum cleaners on our list is most certainly the ECOVACS DEEBOT M80. It ranks among the highest in the middle class. The M80 comes with a hefty amount of benefits. This little cleaner is equipped with a 5-stage cleaning system, which allows it to collect not only dust particles but also debris and allergens.
Furthermore, it has optional drying and mopping stages so that it can combat even the most persistent dirt. In short, a fairly priced robot vacuum that can do a lot.
3. iRobot Braava 380t Advanced Robot Mop -Wet Mopping and Dry Sweeping
Here is another iRobot entry. Although it’s very similar to the Roomba 650, it has one main difference that it works in two different modes. We’re referring to the damp mopping and dry sweeping modes.
This automatic floor cleaner is one of the rare robotic cleaners that works both as a vacuum and as a mop (not at the same time, though). Also, it comes with a Turbo Charge Cradle, which recharges this tiny helper in only two hours.
4. iRobot Braava jet 240 Superior Robot Mop
Despite the fact that it’s the cheapest out of all other iRobot cleaners on this list (or possibly on the whole list), the jet 240 will ensure any and every hard-to-reach place in your home is thoroughly swept and cleaned. This robotic vacuum cleaner has its main strength comes from its small size.
It’s smaller than most other robot cleaners, which doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s weaker, but it most certainly means that he can go where no other robot vacuum can. Add to this his precise Jet Spray and his Vibrating Cleaning Head and you’ve got yourself one extremely small, but versatile robot cleaner.
5. bObsweep bObi Pet Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
While some of us are looking for any type of robotic vacuum cleaners, some people have to be more specific. That’s why the bObi Pet was invented to help all animal-lovers out there live in a clean and hair-free environment. When it comes to removing pet hair and paw prints, no other robot vacuum can compete with this piece of work.
This robot vacuum cleaner’s main advantage is that it sweeps, mops, vacuums, HEPA filtrates, and UV sterilizes all at the same time. Its dustbin is completely washable and submergible, which means it’s much easier to clean than most other robotic cleaners out there.
6. eufy RoboVac 11 – Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
The RoboVac 11, Eufy is a rather ordinary robot cleaner in comparison to other entries on this list. This robot vacuum cleaner has a high-performance filter for the pet. It is well-designed for Hard Floor and Thin Carpet. One of the best features it has is the self-charging.
So when this robot vacuum detects when its battery is about to die, stops whatever it was doing and finds its way to its charging station on its own. It also has infrared and anti-drop sensors in its arsenal, which help it avoid obstacles and falling.
7. iRobot Roomba 880 Robot Vacuum
It may seem like a slight upgrade over the 650, but the Roomba 880 is much more than just another good robot vacuum that comes to us from iRobot. This robot vacuum is also included in this little hard worker with the best featured as the Multi-Room Navigation. It can clean your home, from room to room can be up to three rooms with the included Virtual Wall Lighthouse beacons.
This iRobot vacuum built with AeroForce 3-stage Cleaning System, which provides 50% more cleaning performance and High-Efficiency Filter traps fine dirt and dust.
8. iRobot Roomba 650 Robot Vacuum – Best of The Best
As one of the leading companies in consumer robot electronics, it’s natural that iRobot finds its place on our list (on more than one occasion, for that matter). The Roomba 650 comes with a full suite of sensors that help it navigate and adapt to the layout of your home.
This system is conveniently unified into the iAdapt Navigation, which works in perfect sync with the cleaner’s scheduling system. Moreover, you can schedule its activity for up to 7 times per week.
9. ILIFE V5s Pro Robot Vacuum Mop Cleaner
Hard floors? Rugs? Tiles? No matter which type of surface your floor is made out of, the ILIFE V5s Pro has got you covered! We were considering the regular V5s, but the advantages the Pro version has over the original ILIFE cleaner are too good to ignore.
First off, this robot vacuum cleaner is small and slim, which makes it agile with added maneuverability. Then, we should mention that it has an extremely powerful motor that can pick up nearly anything. And finally, the Pro version’s battery lasts up to 140 minutes longer than the regular version.
10. ROLLIBOT BL618 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
The last spot on our list isn’t taken by a fancy, superbly fast, gold-encrusted, and overly expensive cleaner, but rather to a smart, economic one that can everything every other vacuum on this list can do and more. It’s a ROLLIBOT BL618 with a super quiet and smart cleaner.
It uses a total of 4 intelligent cleaning modes and 10 sensors in synergy with its quiet engine to mop, sweep, vacuum, and UV sterilize in such a way you’ll forget that it’s there.
Robot Vaccum Cleaners Buying Guide – What You Should Know Before Buying One
These cleaners employ varying approaches to keep your house clean. For your maximum convenience, you want a cleaner that handles various cleaning approaches seamlessly. A good cleaner should also be adaptable to different floors without any further input from you. Ideally, these cleaners should also have options for single or double passes of your room.
Definitely, these cleaners draw their powers from batteries. The length of the battery life determines to a great extent their overall reliability. It is certainly in your best interest to choose one whose battery power is long-lasting. This will guarantee you a better job and more reliable cleaning outcomes.
Cost vs. Financial Resource Endowment
Finding the best cleaner ought not necessarily to be a life and death affair. Indeed, a good cleaner has also to be well within your own reach and financial resource endowment. That is why you want to figure out just how much you can comfortably part with. Proceed to purchase a cleaner that fits that budget.
To be able to operate smoothly, these cleaners communicate with other like-minded devices in the home. To do this, they take advantage of the various connectivity features. A good one has to be very versatile and highly connected. Specifically, it has to possess a relevant app and able to share data via Wi-Fi.
It is no secret that some models clean better than others. You definitely want to lay your hand on the best model your money can buy. If you are spoilt for choice, we suggest that you try out the iRobot, Eufy, Ecovacs, Neato, and bObsweep. They have been noted to do well on all kinds of surfaces.
Nature of Flooring
What kind of floor do you have in your home? Is your carpet or hardwood? Remember, different cleaners are able to handle different kinds of floors. It is only in order that you find one which has the ability to take on your specific kind of floor.
Pets and other Occupants
The existence of pets and other occupants in your room may impede the smooth operations of the cleaners. That is why you have to care for this as well. Be sure to make appropriate arrangements to accommodate these when operating the cleaner. Find one that can easily maneuver the tight spots and other occupants.
On the whole, how big is your home? Remember, the size of the home determines the battery power that may be needful to impact it in its entirety. Then, it also determines the total duration that the cleaner might require to do a comprehensive job. Take care of these two parameters as well as consider wall mount vacuum for floor space-saving.
For thorough and repeated chores, the cleaner you use has to possess excellent mapping capabilities. This is basically the ability to chart and plot the paths it has to follow to do a thorough cleaning job. You have to be on the lookout for this as well.
Lastly comes the boundary blockers. This is a feature that constrains the robot to a particular perimeter of your room. It is needful to save time and power and to also ensure that the robot impacts only those portions of the room that deserve being kept clean.
This pretty much concludes our picks for the best commercial robot vacuum cleaner. As you’ve seen, these pieces of machinery come equipped with some pretty serious gear, as well as advanced technology like UV sterilizing, anti-drop mechanisms, and more.
Even though we’ve picked a winner (in a way), this doesn’t mean that other robotic vacuums on this list won’t do the job you need them for. Some of these gadgets have unique strengths that their rivals simply don’t possess, which means each and every one of these cleaners can find its place in your home – it all depends on what you need.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
This depends on the brand in question. The most powerful brands last around 400 charges. This is assuming that their mechanical stature is retained in the best shape and form all the time.
Most modern vacuum cleaners are designed to such up debris, allergens, dust, and dirt. Quite a number of old versions though have the tendency to scatter these in the air. Do prioritize the newer versions hence.
Vacuum first. In doing so, you will make your work easier as there will be limited dirt to get rid of. That is because the mop will trap limited dirt in the course of getting rid of any debris from your floors.
Generally speaking, you should get rid of dirt from your cleaner every 12-18 months. Then again you have to be sensitive to the degree of the dirt that the cleaner sustains in the course of use. You might have to do it sooner and more often your cleaner gets too dirty too soon!
Dust first and the vacuum later. This leads to limited dirt and dust which makes your subsequent vacuuming an easier and more exciting chore.
It all depends on how dirty your home gets. Many home care experts though suggest that you do so at least twice a week. You should increase this pace if your floor experiences higher traffic for cleaner outcomes.
Compared to the traditional cleaners, they are not any noisier. However, they still emit some humming noise which may imperil the comfort of the room occupants.
YES, there are! They are called the single-purpose mops or hybrids. They typically make room for attachments like the microfiber cloths. Using these attachments, they are able to wet and clean your floors appropriately.
Yes, especially if you have a carpeted floor. Given their fabric makeup, the carpets have the uncanny ability to trap too much dirt too soon. Apart from predisposing you to the risks of respiratory illnesses, this dirt also wears your carpets faster.
Not always, but most often, it is the case. That is because some cheaper versions perform better than their expensive rivals. This combined with the simplicity of their operations makes them a better option than their expensive counterparts.